Our Insights blog goes deeper into hot topics and critical world issues. Looking for more? Learn about how we integrate data and expert visualization services with our intelligent tools, custom situation rooms, and enterprise data portals.
The Ministry comprises of the five Departments namely:—
• Department of Economic Affairs
• Department of Expenditure
• Department of Revenue
• Department of Disinvestment
• Department of Financial Services
India's Economic Survey: Agriculture Production Index Numbers, 2017-18
Agricultural Production has been divided into two major grains namely Food grains and Non-food grains. To construct agricultural Production Index both the grains have been given almost equal weightage 50.7 and 49.3 respectively. Under the food grains, Cereals, rice and wheat have been given more importance (Weightage) and similarly under under non-food grains, oil seed, sugarcane and cotton.
India's Economic Survey: Human Development Indicator, 2017-18
1. Literacy rates for 1951, 1961 and 1971 Censuses relate to population aged five years and above and from 1981 onwards literacy rates relate to the population aged seven years and above. The literacy rate for 1951 in case of West Bengal relates to total population including 0-4 age group. Literacy rate for 1951 in respect of Chhatisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Manipur are based on sample population.
2. Arunachal Pradesh Census conducted for the first time in 1961
3. India and Manipur figures includes estimated population for those of the three sub-divisions viz. Mao Maram, Paomata and Purul Senapati district of Manipur as census results of 2001 in these three sub-divisions were cancelled due to technical and administrative reasons.
Source : DGCI&S, Kolkata.
1. Net terms of trade (NTT) , i.e., the ratio of overall export unit value index to similar Import index .
2. Gross terms of trade , i .e ., the ratio of overall import quantum Index to similar export index.
3. Income terms of trade = (NTT x QIE)/100
4. QIE = Quantum Index of Export.
Source: Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare
The dataset provides the rupee per quintal for Minimum Support Price / Procurement Price for Crops mentioned in the list.
1. Statutory Minimum Price (SMP) upto 2008-09. Fair and Remunerative Price (FRP) from 2009-10 onwards.
2. Including Special onetime drought releif (SDR) price announced for 2002-03.
3. An additional incentive bonus of Rs. 40 per qunital was payable on procurement between January 10, 2006 to March 31, 2007.
1. The net availability of foodgrains divided by the population estimates for a particular year indicates per capita availability of foodgrains in terms of kg/year. 2. Net availability = Net Production + Net imports - Changes in Government stocks.
Other borrowings: Excludes borrowings from RBI, IDBI, EXIM Bank and NABARD.
Aggregate deposits: Data on aggregate deposits also reflect redemption of Resurgent India Bonds (RIBs) of 226.93 billion, since October 1, 2003.
Residual (Net): Residual (net) is the balance of Uses of Funds over Sources of Funds and includes borrowings from RBI, IDBI, EXIM Bank and NABARD.
Note: Figures may not add up to totals due to rounding off.
1. Public Sector Banks (PSBs) comprises of State Bank of India and its associates, Nationalised banks and 'Other Public Sector Banks'. 'Other Public Sector Banks' comprises IDBI Bank Limited and Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd. 2. Aggregate deposits represent the demand and time liabilities of a bank (excluding inter-bank deposits). The Gross Bank Credit represents bank credit (excluding inter bank advances) as per form 'A' return under section 42(2) of RBI Act 1934 together with outstanding amount of bills rediscounted with RBI/financial institutions. 3. Share of Priority sector advances based on the Annual returns received from PSBs.
A Knoema é a fonte mais abrangente do mundo de business intelligence global. Nossas ferramentas permitem que indivíduos e organizações explorem, visualizem, modelem e apresentem seus dados e dados mundiais para facilitar melhores decisões e melhores resultados.