International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
Carregamento por: Knoema
Acesso em 11 fevereiro, 2016
Selecionar Conjunto de dados
The Office of Transportation and Machinery (OTM) provide trade data generated by OTM product groupings from the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (imports) and Schedule B (exports).
1) Foreign Trade Statistics, FT900: U.S. International Trade In Goods and Services, Exhibit 18: Motor Vehicles and Parts, U.S. Census Bureau;
2) 1998 and 1999 data include transshipments to Brazil and Venezuela through St. Vincent and Grenadines;
3) The ASEAN region comrpises Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam;
4) The selected European Union countries are Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, the United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, and Sweden;
5) The Andean Community comprises Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela;
6) Central America comprises Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Panama;
7) The MERCOSUR countries are Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay;
8) 1995 data revised to reflect $698 million in exports underreported by Census.