Our Insights blog goes deeper into hot topics and critical world issues. Looking for more? Learn about how we integrate data and expert visualization services with our intelligent tools, custom situation rooms, and enterprise data portals.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is New Zealand's central bank. It was established in 1934, and although not a government department, has been wholly owned by the government of New Zealand since 1936. Main functions of the bank:
• Operating monetary policy to achieve and maintain price stability.
• Assisting the functioning of a sound and efficient financial system.
• Meeting the currency needs of the public.
• Overseeing and operating effective payments systems.
• Providing effective support services to the Bank.
New Zealand : Registered Banks - Balance Sheet, Monthly Update
Total Liabilities: Total liabilities value has been taken from older version "NZG3RB2017" indicator called "Total Liabilities = Total equity and liabilities - Equity" for the period 1990 to 2014.
Total non-resident liabilities=NZ dollar claims on non-resident+Foreign currency claims on non-resident
A Knoema é a fonte mais abrangente do mundo de business intelligence global. Nossas ferramentas permitem que indivíduos e organizações explorem, visualizem, modelem e apresentem seus dados e dados mundiais para facilitar melhores decisões e melhores resultados.