Nosso blog de percepções de dados se aprofunda em questões atuais e questões globais. Mais informações? Descubra como integrar dados e serviços de visualização de especialista com nossas ferramentas inteligentes, espaços personalizados e portais de dados corporativos.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
The Preamble of the Reserve Bank of India describes the basic functions of the Reserve Bank as:
"to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy, to maintain price stability while keeping in mind the objective of growth."
* 2018 June-Provisional Data
* 2018 March, 2017 December, 2017 September-Partially Revised Data
1. Other concessional multilateral Government borrowing refers to debt outstanding to Institutions like IFAD, OPEC & EEC (SAC).
2. Multilateral non-concessional Government/ public sector/ financial institutions other borrowings refers to debt outstanding against loans from ADB.
3. Securitised commercial borrowings (inclu. IDBs and FCCBs) includes net Investment by 100% Fll debt funds, Resurgent India Bonds (RIBs) and India Millenium Deposits(IMDs).
4. Rupee debt refers to debt owed to Russia denominated in Rupees and converted at current exchange rates, payable in exports.
5. Civillian's rupee debt includes Supplier’s credit from end-March 1990 onwards.
6. Short-term debt does not include suppliers’ credit of up to180 days from 1994 till 2004.
7. Multilateral loans do not include revaluation of IBRD pooled loans and exchange rate adjustment under IDA loans for Pre-1971 credits.
8. Debt- service ratio from the year 1992 - 93 includes the revised private transfer contra-entry on account of gold and silver imports.
A Knoema é a fonte mais abrangente do mundo de business intelligence global. Nossas ferramentas permitem que indivíduos e organizações explorem, visualizem, modelem e apresentem seus dados e dados mundiais para facilitar melhores decisões e melhores resultados.